Personal Accountability and Power
Strong safety culture is built upon great communication. Great communicators take full responsibility for their words and actions, even when they fail, and use their power to influence others skillfully. How often do you see people not taking full responsibility or unconsciously misusing their seniority in your company? What is the impact on your workers, your profitability and your safety record? Former-Catholic-priest turned-communication-consultant, Tom Esch, shares his insights into why power is so easy to misuse and how to improve the communication skills of your people.
- Restoring integrity within the workplace
- Identifying communication barriers
- Understanding your emotional barriers
- Walking into your authentic power
- Interception between leadership, communication, and safety